AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Dead Rebar

It's got a null at the end. Go slow.Somebody may have pounded the magnetism out of it. N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic Survey or Topographical Survey

"We are performing a typographical survey, to find out if it is a ..."

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 917
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 418
Reply
RE: I won't try to talk him out of it.... Nope.

Stacy,Thats about to bring me to tears.Thanks for sharing.You are 100% right... If you don't get bit by the surveying bug... Do something else!N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Survey without benefit of title"

A possible route:Get all adjoiners deeds. Survey all bona fide adjoiners.Draw a plat of whats left. Write a desc of it.Have client do quiet title acti...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Found a P-K nail (traverse point) set in 1958 today...

I really love finding old traverse nails... Something about them, authenticates my other work...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon GNSS Users Group Workshop today

I wish'd I'us there. Staying current is a full time job.;)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How to set a traverse, or control station

Another big advantage of sinking them down a couple of inches, is that if the wind blows debris, that it will get trapped in the little bowl, and obsc...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Book: 1001 Solved Problems - Van Sickle

I'd like to trade Holy Cow for it.If that's not enough, maybe I can throw in payden cash, and kent. (grin)Seriously, the merger of geodesy, and survey...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to set a traverse, or control station

For most of my gps base points, i set a log home spike. It's about 10-12" long. Generally, it's buried, and packed 1-2 inches deep, and painted on top...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1351
Reply
RE: Hi- Need a lot of help

Hugh, welcome to the forum...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi all

Well, Doug, tell us a bit about yourself. Are you a gps user?Like to fish?Milk cows? 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi all

Hello Doug.It's ok to say stuff like, "and I'm an rplstoday.com addict....I hope to be useful for a long time... And these forums will allow that. It'...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Page 183 / 527