AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Autodesk does it again!

There is a setting... How many characters of note gets displayed...but the rest is there, but hidden, until you click the node.Javad also does screen ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk does it again!

I use Javad field equipment.Javad allows up to 256 characters of note.I'd like it if:Hover over, or click a little node, and all the pt desc either co...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Trees

OK, I resized those pics, and hosted them on Wendell's forum. I really like seeing ancient survey stuff. That (as others have said) tree is likely se...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment manager

I worked on a construction staking crew in Chicago.Harry B Blizzard and Assoc.Bosses were:Dave MillerDon PreuterShat Fer Brains (Dougherty) So, 3 full...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment manager

I worked on a construction staking crew in Chicago.Harry B Blizzard and Assoc.Bosses were:Dave MillerDon PreuterShat Fer Brains (Dougherty) So, 3 full...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment manager

How big is your outfit?Are we talking 1 crew? Solo? 10 trucks? 100 trucks?Im solo, and I've lost several t post steppers, more than a few rolls of fla...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

The error is contained in the title of this thread. "Dig up MY corners".I can dig.I can dig up metal.I can dig up metal corners.But, to say they are Y...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

For what it's worth, I filed the FIRST PROPERLY MADE complaint, in the state of Arkansas, against another surveyor.This eventually led to this other s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

Dan Dunn, post: 417871, member: 911 wrote: Are they establishing and staking the boundary line or are they simply maintaining and posting an existing ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

I recomend a certified complaint to the state bor. With evidence.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

Ring ring"How much to come dig up my corners?""Well, my friend, youd like to hire me to metal detect for you?""Well, yes""What if we find some of your...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay finds. Generally old codger stuff...

That's called " don't curl the tape!"Take a piece of paper, hold both sides, wrap around a square sharp corner, an pull tight between your hands. Now ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Setup for Eastern Ontario

If you want to cut firewood with an axe, it'll get the job done. If you want to cut firewood with a bow saw, it too, will get the job done. If you wan...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Attitude determines Altitude- 2017 LSAW Conference

Well, is Michael Gluting doing good? Tell im you want the same machine i have!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

Hmm you can't imagine?You have a weak imagination.... 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

Ron Lang, post: 417712, member: 6445 wrote: I don't understand why a property owner asking how much to come dig up my corners is a problem. To me ess...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever surveyed with a cut chain, or a broken tape?

Lee D, post: 417682, member: 7971 wrote: At some point you have to buy a new one. BLASPHEMY! (wink) 🙂

10 years ago
Page 184 / 527