AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Brand X survey monuments

Bruce Small, post: 438082, member: 1201 wrote: noticed paint dots where survey monuments ought to be on hard surfaces Thanks for the idea.I spend $50...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Button magnets

I have used ceramic magnets. Ebay.I have no idea if they deteriorate.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing Keel Marks

Keel can mess up a nice pair of khakis...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Forum: Today's Office

The re-sizer sits there, and resizes, sending the smaller pic to your host. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Forum: Today's Office

Wendell, Great idea. "Today's Office". IF there were an app that did the following:UPLOAD and RESIZE photo, (software resides in the I-phone/Android)...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 803
Reply
RE: Yesterday's mishap

That could be the introduction to the chapter "So you want to be a surveyor", in your book, of "Surveying Experiences, large and small".

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing Keel Marks

Tom Adams, post: 437893, member: 7285 wrote: ASSume I can just hear this uppity reel estate lady, talking with her co-conspirator, and telling the st...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing Keel Marks

Steve D, post: 437665, member: 433 wrote: drop a square of toilet paper I can just see this.Somebody driving by sees you pulling out the tp roll, the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Seco Triple Prisms

I did that all the time, with a locus gps on top...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

I've worked out of a Dodge Dart. I sure miss click and clack, the tappet brothers...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Schonstedt 92XT died on me today

I have 3 metal detectors.Shonstedt 92 PrimaryShonstedt GA72 BackupJavad super small thing. Good for long hikes.The 92 gets the MOST use. Due to it GO...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

If you saw what the Javad LS can do...you'd squeek with glee. Yes, it's free advertising, but I got fed up with all the mis-information, and such, fro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

[USER=7286]@imaudigger[/USER] Really, it's not a shin breaker. It is rounded, it conforms to the contour, and I have never hit it. Besides, as tall a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

The Ford "Theodolite" is better...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

[USER=556]@gschrock[/USER] Ok, i fold. Your suburban beats mine.:)

9 years ago
Page 162 / 527