AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

My favorite: Yugo.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

Now, if you look under the left rear tail light, and under the end of the bumper, there is a little paddle sticking out. That is a STEP. It's so that ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: singapore equipment sellers

These are the companies that cause INSURANCE companies to say "Replacement cost is only 3250.00, Cause we found it on the internet..." etc. I recommen...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When "Round Earther's Vandalize your workshop"

Flat earthers... Just flat out lied! 🙂

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics-Conflict

You would be perhaps the ideal person to do it...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: When "Round Earther's Vandalize your workshop"

Well, I have tried to promote "flat earth", for gps..... (totally tongue in cheek).

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Comparing Prices

Kevin, I recommend one of these: Their quality is second to none. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Comparing Prices

Plastic caps:IF you lightly spray them, witj spray paint...It blocks the uv rays...Probably doubles, or more their service life.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Loosen a Rusted Bolt or Nut

Thanks Mr Cow for the OP.I'm ALWAYS getting involved in "simple" mechanical projects...This goes in my "arsenal".N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes for corners, where do you buy.....?

Well, the answer is simple. UP your prices, buy superior monuments, and tell every one that your superior monuments are evidence that your surveys are...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help,adjusting GPS localized coordinates to grid coordinates

I'm a bit scared to answer you... IF I write it out, will I leave out an important detail? There is a BIGGER picture here, and strictly walking you th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper Pro

Didja shed just a little tear?

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Probe Hole Drilling Machine

Well, Brad, there is one for roads. Typical is 4" dia, and up to 2' deep.And soil conservation service has some. I think 2" dia, and up to 55'. It's u...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Probe Hole Drilling Machine

Could you tell us the diameter, and depth of cores you need? And, through what material?Thanks!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper II problem

OK, I found that when having trouble going fixed in a field, turn off SV 39 (??) I think that was it.... It's been a while!I have moved on, and am now...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

MightyMoe, post: 436392, member: 700 wrote: "One corner, one monument". What's a matter? Don't like "Multiple Choice"?:)

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS suggestions

I suggest that with ELECTRONICS, get the BEST you can get. Buying yesterday 'lectronics don't make sense... for lots of reasons. If you buy The I-Gage...

9 years ago
Page 163 / 527