AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

Tell us a little bit more about your system. Is it Chinese made? Has it got trimble Parts in it? Tell us what you know about it. I feel it is our duty...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy Videos

Many surveyors are bona fide flat earthers..... (grin wink)N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Most Excellent Bearing Basis Note

A comment here. I was licensed for several years, before I DISCOVERED that 2 GPS receivers, placed out in the open, on AUTONOMOUS position would essen...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Most Excellent Bearing Basis Note

I'm in the middle of retracing one of those...S'veyor also ROUNDS his dimensions to the minute. So, it all fails to close by 0.75'. So, if you sort of...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Snootiness

I've heard that a certian K M is offering a course in courteous internet skills.It's the bonhomie of real good feel good projects. Always use the expr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

Just A. Surveyor, post: 439096, member: 12855 wrote: How do you get support or repairs?The box on a stick (Triumph LS) seems to be a data collector, G...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Yesterday's Mishap....

Now, Robert, I came in, and in pain asked for help. She did a good job. Maybe 8 thorns in one, and 12 in the other. It's hard to pull your own thorns....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Yesterday's Mishap....

OK, James, have you seen an LS?Here's my offer. I'll SWAP you even. You buy me a decent used KLR, (around $3000-3500) off Craigslist, and I'll come,...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Yesterday's Mishap....

I really "need" a Gibbs Quadski. Anybody want to set up a "GoFundMe" so I can have one? 🙂 (Grin!)Seriously, I think I will try a Kawasaki KLR, to sur...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Brand X survey monuments

One time, I FOUND a rebar, with cap, laying on it's side, about 15' from where a corner should have been. I concluded that the "Surveyor" who was supp...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

Here is more technology:DJI Spark:[MEDIA=youtube]tnC1NH1Ozu0[/MEDIA]Here is more info on the "Spark":[MEDIA=youtube]GNMIQ6JGzAM[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

Well, Mr Surveyor (A generic letter to any surveyor). If I went out to any Carpentry site, I am sure I'd find many tools. Saws, hammers, crowbars, box...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello

WOW! I don't know any Russian... (is that a language?) But, dump me over there for a week... and I'll learn. I'd love to go over there. Really. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello

Quite interesting... What is a Store like that like?Thanks!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: and here's exactly why i don't trust measured=record (or, don't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter)

flyin solo, post: 438871, member: 8089 wrote: lesson here: if you're gonna half-ass your professional responsibility, you might want to at least check...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Loosen a Rusted Bolt or Nut

[MEDIA=youtube]bR23H7ACnNY[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Page 161 / 527