AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
murphy
murphy
@murphy
Member
Joined: April 15, 2015 2:28 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 6:54 pm
Topics: 37 / Replies: 921
Reply
RE: Nosey Neighbor TN Bill requires to notify all adjoiners that you did a survey by certified mail

What a joke.?ÿ As if anyone has time to speak with a dozen people after, hopefully, being paid for the survey.?ÿ My letter will consist of the text of...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 435
Reply
RE: Pipe Mic safety handling

Take some comfort in the thousands of folks working at waste water treatment plants, without masks, who go on to live long lives.?ÿ If you're convince...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Spec for Surveys

I recently reviewed some processed data from a site where a PLS had provided bad GCP data.?ÿ Relative to itself, the data was +- 2ft horizontal.?ÿ Ver...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Spec for Surveys

GCPs are located to a high degree of accuracy relative to the themselves and often the SPCS or local datum.?ÿ Checks are not inaccurate but tend to be...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parties to Land Title Survey (mezzanine lenders)/certification

@aliquot?ÿ I'd be interested in discussing this with a lender specializing in commercial real estate.?ÿ I've performed a good amount of ALTAs and the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parties to Land Title Survey (mezzanine lenders)/certification

I think all that adding a a name does is reduces the steps the named party needs to go through The key word is "all".?ÿ I don't minimize or devalue ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS measurement precisions

Yes, I adjust them frequently based on my needs at the time.?ÿ Usually I set them in Trimble Access based on the class survey I'm performing.?ÿ Class ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Parties to Land Title Survey (mezzanine lenders)/certification

I've never been particularly good a playing pretend so I tend to get aggravated when professional risk assessors (lenders) ask me to extend my liabili...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My son has a theory

It's a mix of issues converging.?ÿ We all remember bad things more than good so it's likely not quite as bad as we think.?ÿ Virtue is difficult to cul...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Altered documents and/or forgery.

I haven't had it happen to me yet, but when it comes to blatant fraud I would not spend any time speaking with the perpetrator.?ÿ I'd report it to the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

Kial eŽ? parolas la anglan kiam ekzistas Esperanto?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field managment

One of the first lessons I learned when dealing with field crews and work vehicles is that many of the party chiefs care a heck of a lot more than I d...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

Even field crew is outdated.?ÿ How about photon catchers? Light warriors might be going a bit far but it sounds tough.?ÿ Frequency modulated intercept...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ideas and what do you like.

I use Arial for most of the reason mentioned already.?ÿ One consideration for me is the ability of my bearings and distances to hold up to multiple sc...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions after a survey disagreement

Maine requires a contract be in place prior to the commencement of a survey.?ÿ What was the scope of services described in the contract??ÿ Were you to...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Never Before, But Always After?

1) Because the vast majority of real estate transactions never include a survey and go through without a hitch. ?ÿ 2)?ÿ A mix of foolish pride and l...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Measurement Standards

Many firms ignore this and other inconvenient standards like setting missing irons. The PLS may not have read through the standards thoroughly.?ÿ Mor...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Raleigh, NC

Welcome aboard.?ÿ I'm also working out of Raleigh, primarily on engineering related projects.?ÿ PM me your contact info if you're interested in reside...

4 years ago
Page 17 / 48