AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Mark Indzeris
Mark Indzeris
@mark-indzeris
Free
Joined: December 22, 2010 6:30 am
Last seen: March 15, 2026 4:56 pm
Topics: 23 / Replies: 123
Reply
RE: Rebar

@williwaw Thanks.?ÿ On my way to the hardware store now to get some chain.?ÿ The rod man is gonna hate toting the high lift around ???? . ?ÿ Good thin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Rebar

@williwaw Please explain.?ÿ I've been punished lately by trying to replace a couple of bent rods that turned out to be s-shaped and longer than normal...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Good drafting practice

My experience is that drafting styles are as varied and eclectic as the surveyors that make them.?ÿ It is strange because it is graphic communication ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Job Modeling

Normally, the models are created from the CAD files in the office software, with much checking and editing, then converted / exported to the DC in the...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech/Thales Z-MAX Zxtreme rollover fix

I am still using Zxtreme's for OPUS and static work.?ÿ I am currently using winteq to correct the gps week for OPUS and am definitely interested in a ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting ready for the FS

I think that is a good list of reference material.?ÿ Can you take some classes with your state surveying society??ÿ In my state we had an unlicensed m...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Contour Multiple Sites in Same Drawing

Check use inclusion/ exclusion areas and when prompted select the closed polylines for inclusion.?ÿ If it is still problematic, create a separate sur...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon AP-L1A robotic advice needed

@hooks Yeah, the battery door is really bad.  I've had it in a vise with a BF flathead screwdriver and it will turn about an eighth inch either w...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 581
Reply
RE: Survey CAD tech requirements.

I've tried with $$$.  Face still stays glued to the phone and distracted by the girlfriend / facebook, youtube, etc. 

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1228
Reply
RE: Ashtech Zxtreme Memory Card questions.

I figured it out. ?ÿ I needed to connect to the unit from my PC with a terminal window and send a command ($PASHS, CLM) to format the memory.?ÿ?ÿ I wa...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1039
Reply
RE: Two Differing Elevation Certificates

Was it a two-hour OPUS solution? Do you have a second unit??ÿ Set one on your benchmark and the other on the NGS point the other firm used and measure...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey ACAD to IntelliCAD differences.

Thanks for the replies.?ÿ Been using Carlson Survey since the 99 release.?ÿ I remember the days of crashing, don't want to go back.?ÿ But I think I wi...

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Anyone here located near Chesapeake, VA?

I'm about 40min to an hour north depending on bridge/ tunnel traffic. What ya got going on?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Setups in Mud

Tall lath driven down did the trick. Closed the sets easily. The setup had a bit more shake than I like to see, but we were able to get the low wate...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 732
Reply
RE: The fence builders cometh

Holy Cow, post: 446136, member: 50 wrote: What they want to do and what they can afford to do are quite often very different things. Therein lies muc...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 8