AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Mark Indzeris
Mark Indzeris
@mark-indzeris
Free
Joined: December 22, 2010 6:30 am
Last seen: March 15, 2026 4:56 pm
Topics: 23 / Replies: 123
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

I have a relative that had Lyme disease around 1990 and still suffers effects from it. According to him you need to be treated by a Lyme literate doc...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for robot recomendations

After having used Trimble 5600 and S6, I felt hamstrung by the data collector software. It worked but was missing some bells and whistles. Based on...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: First day advice

Look both ways when crossing the street. Always watch out for yourself and the guys your work with. Two hands on the instrument. Check and double c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

In my I-man days, I had a chief that always wanted to resection a lot survey. He would resection from two found lot corners and try to stake to and "...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Commercial Development Surveyor

Find out his history with surveyors in the past, his gripes with field crews, how he thinks it should be done. Is he looking to cut corners and save ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Should a Surveyor Use Civil3D?

I have used Civil3D and it is great for topo work. I guess it really depends on your style of work. My work is 85% boundary. It takes longer to adj...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

I believe Andrewm is a P.E. This thread reminds me of Title Surveying 15 years ago in my area. $250 each, 6 a day. At least we have advanced some,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Virginia State Land Surveyor Exam

Normally the Virginia Association of Surveyors puts on a review class before the April exam. I'm not sure when and it's not listed on the website. F...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Going solo

If you like keeping your bills paid every month and not carrying a balance on your credit cards, then self employment is not for you.Even when work is...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments vs Record

[INDENT]Speak with your client and the neighbors. Show them what you found and ask their recollection of the monument. Are they honoring it? You ma...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2017

erwsdot, post: 394370, member: 6038 wrote: I second Flying solo, you'll get used what the rw5 all means. Remember RAW is RAW no editing. Edit point fi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Bearing Leader Size

I'm on 2011. I was afraid the option wasn't there. Time to upgrade. Thanks guys.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Bearing Leader Size

Scotland, I think the image you posted are settings related to draw profiles. I am looking through the settings explorer and still don't see what I a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Bearing Leader Size

I think they are more appropriately called bearing arrow (Carlson calls it a bearing leader)- There is a check box under the Angle tab. No mention on...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1426
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvNet help needed...

Thanks fellas. I'll give that a try when I'm back in the office. How about multiple loop closures? I've got a main exterior loop and then a couple ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 951
Reply
RE: New to Elevation Certificates - Questions

I hope you have your flame proof underwear on. I will try to give some constructive criticism. First, you can't be worrying about the going rate and...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Crawlspace and Decks

Just report the numbers. Remember, the fact that it is close to the BFE means that is at risk. A few tenths this way a few that way, there's no tell...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood zone ... in or out?

What does the FEMA interactive map show? I know it's "not official", but any additional info can help make the decision. Also, do you have a BFE and...

11 years ago
Page 2 / 8