Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:17 pm
I think it has to be however far it is back to the point of beginning.
A W-9 is nothing more than your address and taxpayer identification number. They are routinely requested and given. There is no peril involved.
@holy-cow I'm not sure of your question but setting your pressure to 29.0"Hg with the current temperature would put your ppm adjustment at an appropri...
It really is pretty small as far as ppms are concerned. Assuming 30" at sea level and reducing for your elevation would be all that you need the vast ...
Is this a problem for all title companies? Are their others that might insure title so she could make a sale? If the unofficial manager was able to se...
Was it really a $250 fine in 1896? What is that in today's dollars? OK i answered my own question. ?ÿ The $250 fine imposed in 1896 ...
@james-fleming So I understand the use of "perimetrical" in the above condo language example but what the heck does "parametrical" mean?
I'm confused. If your clients' boundaries are the section line why don't they own the property up to the section line? Or is it the other way around, ...
@sean-r-m I'm with you Sean. Horizontal and vertical are being used to describe what is limited and not the relationship of the limit to gravity. The ...
You can always take the whole group of points and translate, rotate, and move up or down as needed.
@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ Do you make it a practice to take 3 shots on the same point?
The general contractor, the commercial property owner, and the civil design firm all tried to take the cheap route and none of them hired a surveyor b...
This result seems to be a flaw in the city's process of merging two parcels. I would think a proper deed recorded should be a requirement prior to the...
After resecting when you reshoot those points you resected from it allows you evaluate the resulting position relative to what you derived it from. If...