Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:17 pm
@holy-cow He also suffered from anxiety and wanted a little more certainty in life so he brought on a business partner. Her name was Ann Taxes.
If your problem started today it might be because Amazon web services has a server down that is affecting their east coast region. Perhaps the website...
So Field Dog, out of curiosity, what has been determined by the above results? What is the end conclusion that we are trying to reach?
Even though we refer to monuments controlling, there are exceptions and I believe a court would find?ÿ the 50' ROW to be the intent. As long as no one...
Is there acreage listed on the plat? If so is it consistent with a 50' or 33' ROW? I would guess the matching acreage would show the true intent and i...
Out of curiosity, what is the "east side of the centerline"?
The link was an unsecured connection and my browser warned me but I was able to override and download anyway. Yes, they were for all of the USA. Thank...
Fobos, concerning what you told the conveyancer, I would be interested in seeing a paper or article saying the use of GNSS in boundary surveys is wron...
Heck, the plan could consist of a daily visual inspection for any signs of slope failure or it might entail weekly, daily, or hourly monitoring of any...
@dmyhill I'd like to think that he is just showing ties and not an aliqout line straight between the 1/4 corners. But he puts a label of "west line" o...
15.32 or15.38 doesn't matter. He has his theories wrong. In theory, the historical stone used by all surveyors since that time is the center of sectio...