AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:17 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1166
Reply
RE: Unmerger of recently merged parcels No perfecting deeds recorded

The city by itself can't merge 2 parcels it doesn't own. Did the owner sign off on the city filed merger?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Unmerger of recently merged parcels No perfecting deeds recorded

Show me the document that says his parcels are merged into one. Until someone can produce that document he has 2 parcels not one as far as I'm concern...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Insurance Co. client without a contract?

Tell the attorney to pay you prior to delivering your services if he doesn't want to sign a contract. Anyone who legitimately wants your professional ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@dmyhill I'm curious why we need to make the distinction between judicial recognition of the easement and the creation of the easement. When would thi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Drunken surveyors and Montana

I bet the drunken surveyors' surveying was better than that writer's writing.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Geomatics

I've waited so long to reuse this, "That is definitely chimps flying rockets."

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Puzzle/Advice

I have no clue to legal or title issues in the UK but If I wanted my daughter to have the property after my death and I wanted my wife to be able to l...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: first for me

@flyin-solo You have just obtained the position of project manager for this endeavor. Of course the responsibility of sampling potential brews comes w...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: first for me

@paden-cash Shiner Bock makes me think Surveyor Connect should have its own signature brew. I could go for an Adverse Possession Ale right now.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: old emails

@bstrand players win jobs based on merit but the other positions in the NFL are largely populated by nepotism and personal relationships. Gruden emplo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: European Sasquatch

@bstrand you didn't get the joke because it blew by you.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: European Sasquatch

I almost got Linda Ronstadted by that joke also. ?ÿ Blue Bayou

5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Interesting situation

@thebionicman Instead of the quit claim deed what would you use to document the problem and what would be your alternate solution?

5 years ago
Page 45 / 59