Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 5:23 pm
Why cant you put the reflective targets on say a 1" dia pvc or other round pipe? Then you will always be looking at it perpendicularly no matter where...
Maybe one of these will help. ?ÿ ShadowCalculator - Show sun shadows on google maps Simulate when sun and shadow hit your house - Reddit ?§ In...
The only thing that bothers me is the tax. There is not a tax on professional services that I am aware of. Perhaps this jurisdiction is different.
Thank you. Every little quirk we can gather will help us avoid losing a bunch of time trying to figure out what is happening.
Tell me what the solution was. I might run into the same problem someday.
@bill93 So if you are the 2nd to fire your ICBM it would behoove you to have a different guidance system than relying on radio signals.
@kevin-hines?ÿ just a forum pin cushion.
Agree with what the others have stated. An ALTA requires those items, without them it is not an ALTA and shouldn't be represented as such. I believe a...
Explain you can do a 10 acre boundary job and a 5 acre boundary job, with the same amount of work involved, resulting in the same cost for each job. T...
Sounds like a very reasonable way to possibly steer someone in the right direction without causing him severe consequences.
what did the surveyor do in that half hour?
If it were my property I would want the oldest, most original boundary markers I could have. The original marker is very difficult to argue against. A...
Seems like a lousy description of the condo plat. From this info I have no idea what portions of those streets were vacated and what portions were not...
I never thought of it before but what feet are our elevations expressed in? Do these states only use international feet for horizontal and US feet for...
?ÿOK if it is 2022AD and that started when Jesus died at 1AD and before Jesus was 1BC what are all of the years numbered when he was alive?
Am I mistaken or is it impossible for the front of lot 3 to be shorter than the 100' rear? The sidelines diverge from the rear to the front yet the fr...