Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 5:23 pm
From the notes on the plat it appears he held a bearing from the deed located in book G96 page 482. From the same notes though this survey references ...
So one might takeaway from this that bearings are nothing more than a guideline when trying to place various plats relative to each other. The GIS dep...
Boxit or Gammon
@roostera OK now I understand. Like the others said use the CL monument because it is in harmony with the adjoiners.
Maybe I am misunderstanding your dilemma, but if you are creating a "new" parcel aren't you just tying it to these two section corners. Won't these co...
@norm Norm, that is what I am getting at. A determination of the boundary has to be made. Not a determination of the deed line. So my question was "ha...
@chris-bouffard Do you never offer a professional opinion where the boundary line deviates from the deed line?
Besides having the correct vertical angle turned and the correct distance returned, which the nodal prism helps, the operator needs to be aware of aut...
Used one for years and it has worked as expected.
Yes he did say they were recorded. He has been asked to post them but apparently he wouldn't be able to keep up the charade if he had to reveal the fa...
Seems simple to me. Surveyor never installs boundary monuments when survey is only 25% complete. Scenario posited by poster is not believable. Poster ...
Re-reading your original post I see all?ÿ of the utilities were installed. Are there not any easements for these utilities? I find it hard to believe ...
@chuck-beresford I like your thinking. If he bought a subdivision, that is what it still is. If he bought a single parcel, perhaps the "plat recorded ...
You can't set your instrument up in that location and complain about others making you do unsafe things. There is too much incongruity in those action...
@richard-germiller People in Phoenix go to hell to cool off.