Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:55 pm
We receive many of our clients payments through ACH. Giving out your ACH information is not anymore risk than writing a check. Every check you write h...
I'm not familiar with Florida but I would be very surprised if the requirement didn't apply to both Section and Quarter Section corners.
@chris-bouffard So if your client selected item 17 on Table A you would tell him, "Sorry. Can't do it. I would be practicing either engineering or pla...
Some proposed items are of interest to the title company and lender. Item 17 of Table A specifically addresses proposed changes in street right of way...
@dave-o And the fifth north Assumed.
The practice is likely not in the best interest of the public so you could argue it is an unwritten rule.
@norman-oklahoma $500,000 amortized over 30 years at 5% would be payments of $2486.11
@dave-o That 0 RS solutions have been processed.
@norman-oklahoma He's not setting anything. Not driving anything that could be sticking up if a train comes. He's just recovering evidence.
Many easements can not be depicted or defined by line work.
A planning board should have zero ability to deny the granting of an easement. One entity can grant another entity an easement as they choose. The pla...
Because they get bought by companies who use them repeatedly. They use them until they no longer work. These items aren't bought for just 1 use and th...
@gary_g I don't think you passed your spelling exam the first time? 😊
I also found this blurb on page 56 indicating WGS84 EPSG 4326 is used if no projection is defined. To use the ID-X-Y-Z-Remarks format, the project m...
Here is a link to the SW Maps manual. On page 16 it explains how to set a coordinate system for a project. I t also says it defaults to UTM based on t...
He wants to market his property with this selling point. Simply scale the line where the water meets the land and sell it as x linear feet of shorelin...
@ctower I'm not familiar with British Columbia but the government monuments are likely giving you a position relative to the earth. You need to know y...
If you have no control, the best you can do is make everything relative to itself. You have no idea how you relate to the property or any other adjoin...