Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Don’t get caught up in the Version 1 and Version 2 trap, it can be costly. My understanding is Version 1 and Version 2 are MODEL 1 units, NOT MODEL 2...
Years ago you could offset points (imagine batter boards) or create a poly line and ??offset line/poly line. ?ÿOffset poly line sounds like what you ...
I can??t upload another picture for some reason but I am running Firmware version 5.55.
Still looking??
What are you giving up with the Trimble R10 LT? ?ÿE-bubble and x-fill? ?ÿOr more?
WTB. ?ÿ Want to buy. ?ÿMistype
cordgrass, post: 373056, member: 11027 wrote: I got mine around 2 today the state and national exams are separate. in LA you'll get the state a week l...
I agree, it would also be handy to only export multiple ranges of points in a txt file.There is no perfect set of gear, but we have only had one tsc3 ...
Hi!On either Access 2013 or 2014 there is an options tab at the bottom that will allow you to "select all" in translation.I can give step by step Mond...
My experience with Trimble is that any break in power supply (crappy cable) will result in a separate file being logged, even for just a second or two...
In Survey Pro, you can create a poly line and then "offset line". Handy as a pocket on a shirt!Edit*. "Offset points" on the poly line will create 2 ...
Pictures/condition of Ranger? Thanks!Louis9113ataoldotcom
Have you tried swapping your base and rover position on the two points? It could be that there is something goofy in the antenna model in the softwar...
After "two point translation" I believe it will give you a long list of options, look for "range by name". Don't have DC in front of me but I believe...
Our salesman told us that our TSC3 Access would not talk to our Topcon 3105w's. We would have to buy a Nikon to use the TSC3.