Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
JaminPLS,That $50 spring clamp is crap. The ToughPad will fall out of it.I created my own rugged plastic case with the RAM mount 1" ball attached to i...
Why Wouldn't You Measure BS In Direct/Face1?Check settings on vertical. It should be zenith. If Magnet see vertical near 270, it thinks good gun is F2
In Magnet use SET collection for F1/F2 on back sight.
Jim,The Javad Triumph LS is all-in-one receiver, controller, radio/modem, screen, and antenna with Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, and I'm sure many other thing...
Nate,We did a side by side comparison with Triumph LS and Topcon Hiper V, Duane Frymire and myself.It took us about 45 minutes to setup the proper pro...
Forrest,You were working only about 8 miles from my office as the crow flies.I see eagles nearly everyday near on the lake and Hinckley dam. They are ...
That is just a satel radio painted yellow.It can be used as a base radio or a repeater. To use is a base, you just tell your controller to use extern...
Sounds like you have good reason, this is not something I'm familiar with. You must be working in area with large scale factors and much elevation cha...
Sounds like you are using scale factor as not intended for design in Magnet. Your process is backwards.You can NOT work from ground to grid that way. ...
Also when you manually enter distances in cogo on Magnet. You can click on the distance type to select whether you wish to enter a GRID distance or a ...
In Magnet no need to calc grid to ground distances in your head.When scale factor is toggled on, and proper scale is set. You will see both grid and g...
Magnet projections with grid to ground scale factors work for well for me. I've only used the original state plane projections installed in software. ...
Contact Admar Positioning, ask for Paul S. They are Topcon dealer for NY state. Mention my name. They will deliver to your house and provide training,...
I've been using Global Mapper for many years to transfer my CAD lines and survey points to consumer grade GPS such as Garmin and Magellan.Works well, ...