AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: C A R B O N - F I B E R

I've had this setup for a few years. Works great. The SECO 5200-150 Quick-Release Pole Clamp does not over tighten, and crack pole like the screw pole...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: bentley

J.Those without proper like and are loyal to other brands often struggle with it. There are other Bentley survey users on this board like myself that ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing programs on WinCE

Thanks for asking!RFC,You are correct. These vendors certainly have their share "software problems".It is difficult to decide if one wants to stay on ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing programs on WinCE

Well, this might be a factor...RFC,Are you doing this only for a resection??? Resections are not best for tie-ins with points of unverified dimension...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing programs on WinCE

I just now downloaded the TopSurv file from Topconpositioning.comIt has all versions in a single zip.If you can't find the FC2200/ FC2500 version, ema...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing programs on WinCE

You can also connect the device to your PC using ActiveSync and/or Windows Mobile Device Center via Bluetooth.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I need an I-man

I'm ready for some warm temps. I'll be heading down your way on Friday.Worked 8 hours today doing stakeout in 5°F air temps. with a -10°F wind chill. ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing programs on WinCE

Dan,Sure you were...Actually I tested it, just to be certain of the path and file name, to avoid the "nay sayers". But we still got one, Pseudo. He re...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing programs on WinCE

RFC,I've watched you suffer long enough ha! ha! 😛 Time for me to chime in here.I am NOT familiar with that controller, to know if you have a USB min...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite as antenna only

Kevin,This is telling you that there is memory on this receiver, just not purchased or leased by you. You can contact a Topcon dealer and purchase an ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite as antenna only

TRU does log static to deviceI took a few more minutes to look at TRU for the option to log static on a PC or Handheld device.Here is how you can log ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topsurv PC error message

Sounds like you're almost there.Are you providing the H angle, V angle, Slope Distance, then enter again?You then should see the results of your backs...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite as antenna only

Kevin,Also should check your settings in the Ranger/TDS.I know in Magnet Field I can log static to controller or internal on GPS.Also. Not sure about ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topsurv PC error message

RFC,TopSurv requires a backsight check.I understand you are in manual mode, testing. You need to just setup the backsight then enter zero horizontal a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite as antenna only

Kevin,What is the rangers OS? If Windows CE, then you can use CE-CDU.You must enable Cinderella option on that Tuesday. Then power off Hiper to enable...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite as antenna only

Kevin,I have done this in the past using an FC100 w/ CE_CDU and Hiper Lites. You can log static GPS data to the FC100 using CE-CDU. This is the Window...

12 years ago
Page 99 / 110