AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: My weekly request for a CAD file conversion

You could upgrade to the latest version of MicroStation.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Received dwg. w/o coords.

The engineer may be using UCS coordinates or he simply moved and rotated your drawing to different coordinate system.Very common, and very simple to c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Downloading Data From GRX2

Lasta,I can never understand why so many people think we are mind readers on this board.You should tell us:Where you are from?What is your experience ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ellipsoid to NAVD88?

Topcon ToolsTopcon LinkMagnet ToolsMagnet Field

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using one of these?

Verizon can not find it. You need Panasonic to send you the sim card.I have a contact at Panasonic.Get me your email address, I still don't see yours....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody else out of work due to weather?

Would need to do paper for a HOT PERMIT, torch won't help much any. They'll give me few laborers with a rock drill and grinder.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using one of these?

Sorry I've been out of office all day. Haven't seen your email. I do not use SurvPC so can't help much there. I use Topcon Magnet, and Windows 7, work...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody else out of work due to weather?

Relax, collect unemployment, ski, snowmobile, go ice fishing. It will be crazy busy in a few weeks when weather breaks. We had too many mild winters b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: short prism pole

I work solo most of the time with robot, and I carry SECO Sliding Prism and Sectional Pole Kit along with my standard prism pole with bipod. The Slidi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Classes Description Question

ClassesThe dialog displays the list of the classes for Total Station measurements. Each class has a specified number of measurements of horizontal ang...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey 2015 Ground to Grid Problems

> I then compare the actual latitude and longitude. The coordinates are 300 feet off.Try sending to Google Earth without scale factor.Sounds like ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locator

Nope, I do not own a 3d printer.I send 3d models to www.shapeways.com to be printed. The consumer grade 3d printers just don't seem to be quite ready ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane Coords

Nate,I would perform all work in SPC. Use Static GPS Static to get it started. Then use EDM with CSF in controller to maintain grid coordinates. Then ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locator

If you can't find a replacement then make your own. Why not just design one and send it to a 3d printer and have it made in plastic nylon.Sketch me yo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using one of these?

That is way too short for a robot.Topcon dealers tend to NOT want to sell these Panasonic ToughPads. As they make little profit. These FZ-M1 ToughPads...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2015 OEM Google

Try File >Export >Google Earth File

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using one of these?

ToughPad has Bluetooth® v4.0 (Class 1) + EDR. The range depends on what you are pairing it with.also hasWi-Fi Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC7260 802.11a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using one of these?

Yes, I own one. It already has long range Bluetooth built in.

12 years ago
Page 97 / 110