AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Magnet again - centerlines and profiles

LandXML format is the best way to exchange alignments.You need the roadway module in Magnet Field.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Verticality in an Existing Highrise

Luke J. Crawford, post: 413876, member: 11382 wrote: This is true, and who needs constrained scans? They're overrated IMO anyways.. Who did the scan ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field - manipulating a dwg or dxf

You can talk to [USER=8922]@pmoran[/USER] from Topcon/Sokkia about this.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field - manipulating a dwg or dxf

arctan(x), post: 413198, member: 6795 wrote: Is it possible to translate or rotate an imported drawing to aid in staking out deed corners?Yes and no. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field - manipulating a dwg or dxf

Yes, there are a few ways to do this.Unfortunatly I am heading to Orlando airport now for 1pm flight back to frozen, snow covered NY.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Verticality in an Existing Highrise

Luke J. Crawford, post: 413168, member: 11382 wrote: I may have quit by then! HahaAny help is welcome. Sorry can't do much from here, I'm in Orlando,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Verticality in an Existing Highrise

Make a jig to set in the window sill to transfer control.I may be your area next week. Maybe I could stop in, and help you brain storm.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Verticality in an Existing Highrise

party chef, post: 413159, member: 98 wrote: Put sticky targets on the outside of the windows, put another facing inside at the same location, use a pr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Verticality in an Existing Highrise

Luke J. Crawford, post: 413151, member: 11382 wrote: Rather be reading than writing this thread @ this point! Are any of the stairs wells open rails?...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field - line work in the field

Not too difficult. Try it in simulation mode. Label the code such as EP, then an index box will show up. Select 1 for this linesting. Also a control l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Converting .XLSX to .XML Feature code list

I have done similar., But using current versios. May be able to do this in Magnet Field or Office. I would safe the Excel file to a CSV., Then import....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TPS2RIN

Try TPSGR3

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field photos

This is what I really think is best with Topcon Magnet the SQL database. They handle all the raw and coordinate Data in one file.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DEM file to local coordinates

Nate The Surveyor, post: 412523, member: 291 wrote: What are "DEM" coords?How were dem coordinates generated?We surveyors are pretty well used to rect...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DEM file to local coordinates

johnymal, post: 412453, member: 7096 wrote: I have a grid with points x,y,z (DEM)how i will transfer them to local coordinates?Not Pix4D, it can't imp...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field photos

beuckie, post: 412391, member: 2245 wrote: Lee,I have the same directories but the images directory is empty. It (the map itself) does show the date m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TPS2RIN

For a Windows GUI , non DOS, you can use Topcon Link.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field photos

OK, it will be later. I won't be back to my computer until this evening. I'm on my cell now.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field photos

beuckie, post: 412402, member: 2245 wrote: Hi Lee,I have topcon tools but if I export i can check the images, i don't seem to find the ability to expo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field photos

I can not find them anymore, either. Appears since version 4, they may be embedded into the MJF (Magnet Job File).I can open the MJF with Magnet Tools...

10 years ago
Page 70 / 110