Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Dan,Yes, I have the GCX2. Thinking of getting two of GCX3 with the added constellations. I have a client in Long Island using the GCX3, works great iw...
Also check that you have the latest firmware update for your receivers.
Yes, I agree best to stay in SPC and learn how to work it properly.
Derek Clark, post: 432239, member: 12457 wrote: Greetings,I did some GPS surveying using Topcon base & rover with a Carlson Mini2 data collector. ...
Yes. Magnet can apply the combined scale factor to EDM distances. CSF can be calculated by Magnet or an average CSF can be applied.
Totalsurv, post: 432035, member: 8202 wrote: Thank you works great, much appreciated. Would you have the serial drivers as well by any chance? No nee...
Try this driver Topcon_USB_Driver_v7_13.zipIt should work with WIndows XP, 7, 8, 10 see folders:Windows 32 bitWindows 64 bitWinXP
leegreen, post: 431625, member: 2332 wrote: impossible for others to reproduce with a localization nearly impossible for others to reproduce without ...
Similar to an earlier threads in past weeks, I too have a project where the record surveyor scaled the CAD file, supposedly from grid to ground. He al...
dmgonsal, post: 431481, member: 452 wrote: Hi Lee,I am thinking about the GCX2. Another question: Is the hybrid positioning an oaf add-on to the mag...
The format of GEOID from link above is not familiar to me. I not sure it can be use directly in Magnet or TopSurv, without a translator. I would conta...
dmgonsal, post: 431384, member: 452 wrote: I am considering upgrading to hybrid RTK. For existing users: How well does the search function to find t...
I have tested it with NYSNET and Topcon Hiper HR for one week.I noticed:6 or more SV's with L53 Galileo SV's2 BDS SV'sThe displayed RMS values were ar...
There is no log file or bread crumb trail in Magnet Field that I know of.
Randy,I'm not if you want to perform this in the field or office. Sounds you are looking for a log file of what was done in the field. I don't think t...
If you only need wire heights above ground and not location, then a disto laser may work.
Total Station none prism modeTerrestrial scanningDrone 3d mapping
David C. Newell RPLS LS CFM, post: 431113, member: 6347 wrote: Does it have the 20MP camera?No. Phantom 4 has a 12MP camera.
Sure is easy. Key is to follow all instructions and warnings.Be sure to set return to home option suitable for you conditions.Fly in safe areas.Calibr...
In recent weeks, prices are dropping for Phantom Pro 4, which tells me vendors are clearing shelf space for the next model.Problem with getting an ear...