Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Today the most economical starter drone is a DJI Phantom 4 Pro, but literally any day now DJI will be presenting the Phantom 5. DJI's track record for...
What is the current GEOID for Ireland? I'll test it.
Magnet and TopSurv can both read BIN or GFF files. So if you can file the latest GEOID in one of those format for your area, then just download it and...
Funny thing is, I just received drawings of several large manure storage ponds. I have to build models of these for use with 3d machine guidance syst...
jim.cox, post: 429778, member: 93 wrote: I do think that the product managers at one or two of the larger manufacturers have their heads firmly up whe...
Suggest contacting MyTopcon.com as Pat said, they keep slapping my hand when I try helping on this forum.
Are you looking for TIN or Contours on the fly?
Just curious. Where is this located? What Country or state?Pond topo map. Attached files Pond.pdf (1.7 MB)
Drilldo, post: 429701, member: 8604 wrote: I recently dug a small pond on my property. I created a 5' x 5' grid over the pond and out on to the flat g...
Been there.NYSDOT design survey and civil engineering projects went to metric units from 1996 to 2006. We are still working in n construction with met...
AutoCAD has created a Copy-n-Paste, Push button society. If one can't find a place to copy it from, they have no idea how to do it or create your own ...
erwsdot, post: 428978, member: 6038 wrote: In the same boat deciding between Topcon/Magnet - Leica/Viva/Carlson. GPS and TSwe've been using Carlson fo...
You don't need to do anything special in AutoCAD, just create the scale bar as a block (Acad) or Cell in (Microstation) and put it in the border.Just ...
1" = 30' would be equivalent to1:3601m = 360mShown like this.
Actually it says "TILL" sensor. But I assume they are referring to the H& V compensator(s) were disabled.
Haven't done this a long time. I think you can use a TVF Topcon Vector Format.
Software formerly known as Acute3D, was purchased by Bentley Systems, whom develops and sells this software now named ContextCapture, a software solu...
While your at it. let's test the tilt sensors on these devices.Verify a location in open sky, free of multi path, with TS. Then set fix a 2m pole at a...
Never heard the term Jigger for a TS. I have some contractors that always call it a Gizmo.
95% of my work is 3d.