Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Not sure what you need. ?ÿ I don't think the Hiper + has a USB port. It does have a serial port. No driver needed for serial. ?ÿ What are you tryi...
Before you blame the software you must perform hand calcs from the raw the data.?ÿ Suggest you rent different equipment. Also try a separate procedur...
Where is your AAS degree from? Why are you leaving NY? Where in NY are you now? ?ÿ I'm looking to hire a surveyor assistance (work 1 on 1 with PLS...
Maybe it is related to the "End of life" of the software was 7 years ago.
In Magnet Tools change the data from static to kinematic, download the nears CORS RINEX data and post-process. Then look for the abrupt elevation chan...
@jon-payne Not sure how you could see both bubbles on a screw together two section rod. Either they would facing each other, one up and one down. Or ...
Add a second rod bubble at 3ft. Have the two bubbles calibrated by your dealer or surveyor. Then compare each bubble. When out of sync recalibrate. A...
Just one SD1000 and the instrument.
Sounds like you are connected to the instrument via Bluetooth, as that range is 30ft. Those Spreadspructrum radios are problematic. When I owned a GP...
Page not found?ÿ
Yes, all you mentioned will work. Sokkia often have fewer restrictions.?ÿ
My eye doctor also says I'm too old for Lasik (49 in April). I'm thinking if I went to a Lasik doctor, they would say otherwise. Today was my first ...
With Magnet Field, I suggest you try Topcon: GTS-Series.
I have not used the FZ-G1, but a few suggestions for you. There is a method to disable the Topcon keyboard in Magnet and use the Windows keyboard. Als...
A quick Google Search shows.... The deadlines for submitting a NYS licensure application for these exams are: Exam MonthDeadline for Licensure Applic...
@john-hamilton That was a time when ONLY surveyors measured on GRID. Today many more people out there measuring and assuming the black box is always ...
If that doesn't work, Topcon also has tools to convert the gc3 to the carlson format.