AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Magnet Field - Magnet Tools: Elevation Height Change

Check your Geoid in Magnet Tools. Appears the MJF is looking for a different Geoid, than your office software.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Migration to Bentley Opensite Designer

I use both OpenRoads Designer along with the previous version Power InRoads SS10. OpenRoads is a completely new concept to design work that integrates...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Referencing Pictures

You can do a lot with the FC5000, especially if it is a Geo model with GPS. With proper training you can: - Add photos a survey point - Edit photos ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil3D & Us Survey Feet vs Feet

With coordinates in the millions, here is an example of the difference between USft and IntFt. For this reason, I always have a text label of the co...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil3D & Us Survey Feet vs Feet

This is much more serous than depicted above. Your coordinates can change by several feet going from Usft to International feet. I see this error of...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Cloudy day of scanning in NE

That's exactly why they need asbuilts. The contractor apparently had a tough time reading the plans. They missed all the embeds on the first floor. So...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 819
Reply
RE: Building Grid lines - venting some steam...

@rover83 Gotta love today's construction environment. Most projects around here are labeled "Design-Build", meaning the plan changes nearly every wee...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d Laser Scanning for Survey

@jaccen Won't work at all.?ÿ Install fails.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d Laser Scanning for Survey

@stlsurveyor Hmm, have to think about that. I try to get a demo. Not if they will travel with Covid raging.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d Laser Scanning for Survey

@stlsurveyor Trouble is this hospital project will be 170ft climb up stairs and ladders with gear. Those older Leicas appear a bit bulky. I just need...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d Laser Scanning for Survey

Are you using TNC to process the point cloud? Early this year I upgraded my PC to an AMD 32 core w/ 128GB for Pix4d drone processing. Just found out ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d Laser Scanning for Survey

The Faro S150+ has Dual Axis Compensator Performs -?ÿ leveling of each scan with an accuracy of 19 arcsec valid within ?ñ2?ø On-Board electronic com...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 3028
Reply
RE: Topcon DL-101C or Sokkia SDL30 digital level?

@zemljomer You are correct.?ÿ I suggest going with newer model. Difficult to interface with the old models. I connected an SD-1000 Bluetooth dongle...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon DL-101C or Sokkia SDL30 digital level?

The Topcon DL-101 and SDL30 are virtually identical. They are just different colors. Topcon and Sokkia are one.?ÿ ?ÿ There it's the accessories that...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper II Legacy Firmware

@nooji Sounds like you have the wrong setting to power cycle during firmware install.?ÿ I have updated firmware for clients with many Hiper II syste...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Localization (using Pocket-3D) - Rotation Question

@field-dog and @tkc1;?ÿYour responses are at such a level that I don't know where to begin.?ÿ ?ÿ @tkc1: If the deflection angle was zero in your loc...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Localization (using Pocket-3D) - Rotation Question

That is the angle from Geodetic North to your project north.

6 years ago
Page 20 / 110