AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Grid vs Ground again

The state plane requirement is most likely there for Control, Layout and ROW concerns. Rather than pipe lengths. The pipe lengths will be computed alo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tesla or Juniper Mesa

The glare is all due to the default screen protector shipped with the Tesla. Replace it with the NuShield DayVue anti-reflective overlay film protecto...

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Continuously Measured HA/HT

What you need is a Sonic Laser which is very common in the paving industry.Sonic Averaging System (SAS)Industry’s first choice as a non-contacting sys...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument on a plane

In the past I brought the instrument as carry on luggage on airplanes. Just as long as it fit's the required dimensions. Some of the new cases are too...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: FC 2600 question

What software are you using in FC2600? Magnet Field?You need change the default settings. Turn off Guide Lights.Also change the default settings for E...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Files... PT3?

That is a point file in Topcon Pocket 3d format.It can be read with and/or converted to an ASCII format using Pocket 3d, TopSurv, Topcon Tools, Magnet...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

Microstation V8i and InRoads SS3This is the most powerful software in my opinion, when you know how to use. But it does have a large learning curve. I...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS XML

That last message sure didn't come out right. I typed that on my cell while walking out the door. Looks like my brain got way ahead of my fingers, whe...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS XML

OPUS-RS and OPUS Static report are always a single point. I'm don't OPUS has any files for one the enter a point ID. The will use the first characters...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: any XSLT folks out there?

Eric,I just installed your and gave it a try.When I try to import an XML from OPUS, I get this error:"Object reference not set to an instance of an ob...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser Scanning and Surveying

I'm interested in testing these. I'm involved in assembly of new Tappan Zee Bridge. Will be using a robotic TS and looking for sphere prism to align b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: USB cable topcon gps running windows 7

I can't find it there site. Topcon now requires a login and the new GPS does NOT use a USB at all. But I do have the drivers. Send me an email and I w...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: USB cable topcon gps running windows 7

Yes, you need to download the USB driver from Topcon website. Is your Windows 7 OS 32x or 64x? You will need to know in order to get the correct driv...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a new Data Collector. Need your input.

I use the Tesla, and agree the OEM screen saver makes it very difficult to see in direct sunlight. There are much better none glare screen savers avai...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mesa or tesla question for users

Make certain you have settings correct for Topcon GTS and baud in the Tesla. I would suggest either get a Bluetooth to 9 pin adapter like Parani, or u...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Datumate

I browsed that site with my smart phone but I did not see price?Any idea what the 3d version cost?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tesla w/Magnet w/robot

Richard,No, I do not build templates in the controller often, only do this if it is a single typical section on a subdivision road. For highways with ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tesla w/Magnet w/robot

> Anyone have a go by for setting up layout and staking for road construction?> Basic files needed to download etc. and procedures?> Any help...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Icon Robot 50 vs Topcon LN-100

> How does the unit search / re-acquire the prism lock, is there a joystick or whistle?LN-100 uses Magnet field or Magnet Layout on Tesla or Panaso...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Icon Robot 50 vs Topcon LN-100

The LN-100 is a very easy to operate layout navigator, not actually a survey instrument. It self levels, is intended to be used in short range (less t...

12 years ago
Page 104 / 110