AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Conventional/Robotic Setup

I use Topcon GPT-9003 and PS-101 robots. Both are very easy to switch from Robotic to Conventional.At any time while in robotic I can go behind the in...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Storm Pipe Asbuilt assitance

Pipeline ScanningHave you looked into Pipeline Scanning

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Machine Control

Steve,Was the Topcon system a dual antenna, on a single mast?Just to make it clear. Topcon has a single mast single GPS antenna system, along with a s...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows Data Collector Rant ...

I agree Windows CE and Mobile are just not adequate for use with todays survey applications which are now more CAD based, collecting more data, and in...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Need sample data file for Topcon TS

It's a binary file format. You will NOT be able to read TSV or TSVL format without Topcon software.Are you familiar with RAW and RW5 formats?What soft...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Need sample data file for Topcon TS

I suggest exporting the TopSurv file format.Then you will need TopconLink (FREE) to convert this to many other formats suitable for your Cogo and CAD ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon FC2000 troubles

I've helped some of my clients recently get codes to for TopSurv on a replacement for a device that was stolen device.That's Topcon supports canned re...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Points on arc--Carlson Intellicad

I'm using Carlson TakeOff in OEM Acad, so the command may not be in your survey app.The command I see for your request is "Interpolate Points >Inte...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Repeaters

I haven't done a repeater setup in a long time. So don't remember all the settings.Send me an email, I can send a PDF of settings.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Repeaters

Yes. that cable will work.Just once you setup the repeater mode ,all you will need is to add power, at that point the data portion of your cable not n...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Repeaters

Uhhh, IDK!! What is a "regular base" to you??To me a regular base is my Hiper V, with internal radios.That radio is a Pacific Crest Radio, just yello...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Repeaters

Nate,I believe this is the power cable for that radio.It looks like a large lemo connection.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Repeaters

Yes you can config this radio as a repeater in PDL mode using PDLconfig.exeIf you can't find it on the web, send me an email.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Data Collector

I'm using a Panasonic ToughPad Fz-M1 with Magnet Field. As you mentioned, it is lightning fast compared to WindowsCE device such as the FC250, FC2600 ...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 485
Reply
RE: Intersecting slopes in a dtm

I use InRoads, which also does this easily. Is for proposed DTM? In design we would use intercept slope. Or done in templates.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad and High DPI

Go tobr>My Laptop ConfigurationPuget M565i 15-inch Notebook Laptop Screen 15.6" Matte Screen (1920x1080) CPU Intel Core i7 Mobile 4940MX 3.1GHz 8MB ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm running a Carlson 2015 demo on my Surface Pro 3...

In touch screen mode, can you pinch to zoom?How do you "right click" in touch screen mode?I have loaded the demo on a Panasonic ToughPad and loads fin...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 550
Page 103 / 110