Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
I can't understand why the coordinates would change by that amount.Are you using state plane coordinates?If not, then your projection and datums shoul...
I'm using 2.7.1, can't say I ever seen that happen by itself. Contact Topcon.
Sounds like the imported data had different coordinate system settings or datum parameters. It's happened to me, as I work on many different projects,...
RFC,Why do you want to double angles or F1/F2 on a Topo grid? What are you trying to topo? Grid's are for generally flat topo ares. You need to learn ...
You can post process RTK vectors from Magnet Field data. Not sure why you think not. I use Magnet tools, but you can export TVF Topcon vector format f...
One thing I did when first started with the Hiper V's is purchase two 90° bnc antenna adapter's. This allows the UHF antenna to turn from down to up. ...
I have a pair of Hiper V's, also have used GR3, GR5, Hiper XT Hiper Lites. The V's are by far the best. They initialize 10x faster than Hiper Lites an...
RF,From the looks of the gear in your avatar photo, I'd also recommend you get a heavy duty wood or composite tripod. Those light weight Home Depot al...
RF,>>As I'm using an older Nikon NPL-632 right now, would there be a way to connect the >>Toughbook? For now I'm regulated to using it unt...
The ES103 and Telsa wirh Magnet Field Layout are a good combo for you. I would suggest the ToughPad FZ-M1 in Windows 7 or 8 in place the Tesla. It wil...
Your trainer was wrong. Setup the projection and work on state plane. By you trying to localize, you are creating the error as you mentioned .15 one d...
Yes, I use extended battery. Can go all day on this battery, it nearly doubles the weight.The toughpad screen is very sensitive to touch. Rain drops d...
Greg,I've been using the ToughPad FZ-M1 for about 8 mounts with Magnet. I have developed a case that attaches to the pole using 1" ram mount ball. Th...
What version InRoads? There are several locks in InRoads. Sounds like you have point lock on, when you want graphic lock.Lee Green
ToughPad locking cradleI tried that case. It is crap. Not rugged enough and does NOT fit with the extended battery that protrudes out the bottom. That...
Swim,I'm looking for someone to 3d print a case with GPS pole mount, for a Panasonic ToughPad. I already have the 3d model created.Can you contact me ...
I really think he meant "pear"....... as your questions clearly show your true colors.
Syracuse and Rome probably the only CORS near you with GNSS. You will need to select the mount point for a single connection to one of these. A networ...