AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jmcnicholspls
jmcnicholspls
@jmcnicholspls
Free
Joined: November 4, 2010 5:38 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 3:23 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 71
Reply
RE: Using NGS deflections in Starnet

You use StarGeoid, vertical deflections, to build the file.?ÿ You will need the Deflect99 files (or what you want),of the bin file of your area.?ÿ As ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract Language Question

I do not know what work product you are providing.?ÿ You may already know all of this. My contract says I have 24 hours to inspect any deficiency tha...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Massachusetts Licensure Application - Question on Sec. 28

When I was licensed in 1994 the Board requested representative material of my experience, as it does from everyone. Concentrate on plans with property...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Putting a Valuing On a Survey Business

Not to be the cynic in the group.?ÿ If possible, I would purchase only the assets without any liabilities.?ÿ Include the company name, web, and phone....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Math Book Recommendations

@oldpacer All good suggestions for textbooks, though I prefer Hickerson for highway math. Try abebooks.com for an older edition Also if you can fin...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: get a load of this

I agree with paden-cash, My eyes also began to glaze over, almost missed these gems, The perpetual easement, right-of-way, rights, and privileges gran...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS calibrate software

I run the old calibrat inside DosBox.?ÿ ?ÿI can walk you through the how it runs. ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Error Ellipse Semi-major axis for traverses on state plane coordinates

So it appears that the ChiSquare value is the calculated value from the survey based on this equation,?ÿX2 = v2p2.?ÿ Civil 3D uses?ÿonly a one tailed ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Error Ellipse Semi-major axis for traverses on state plane coordinates

I do not use Civil 3D for adjustments, I am a StarNet person.?ÿ The two adjustments had different ChiSquare Values.?ÿ I don't know how Civil 3D determ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Deeds and research in Massachusetts

Deeds and plans are recorded in the Registry of Deeds for each county in Massachusetts. You can start here, (www)masslandrecords(com). Depending on ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Copyright: allowed or not allowed?

JimI believe that while the facts are not copyrightable, your depiction is copyrightable. For another firm to use your work without permission is an ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Navigable Waters

Sorry the email doesn't allow emailing of links. Just putto see what I intended to send you. Sorry

12 years ago
Page 4 / 4