Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 3:23 pm
ACSM New England Section brought Stanley Trent to Massachusetts for a seminar. First thing he did was pass out cards with the latest version to all w...
Can I ask the date of the notes?
Here are two roadstones for comparison.
I cannot tell if this is a monument along a roadway. If it is (1) look at the massDOT Survey Manual page 30, (F) State and Town Lines and Corners. ...
Peter, I am not sure what type of plan you have I did a lot of street discontinuances and layouts, town and county. I needed to record county layou...
Several years ago, I had Geographic Calculator when Blue Marble moved from the dongle to the floating license on my server. Now I needed two products...
I agree with Chris. Once the Planning Board approves the subdivision plans any changes need to be approved by the Board or the Board's Agent. In the...
Sorry, no answers here but some issues to consider. Property taking and conveyance differs so much from state to state there is no black and white an...
It's called Tail Coverage or an Extended Reporting Period. About 3 time the yearly cost of the policy I was told, can't be sure on the cost.
The first time the issue disappeared, the second time I quit.
I had a similar situation where my employer was dictating how I performed work under the umbrella of my license. An attorney I am friendly with expla...
@victorifetayo If you used Bluetooth to connect the receiver and controller it will not update but generally says successful. If you connect with t...
$30.00 + shipping
@oldpacer I am guessing no horseshoe pins were available for a back corner.
@mkennedy To your second question. It will depend on the language of the easement. If the easement is granted exclusively then no other easement can...
A Lenker rod was used for doing topography on big flat areas. I used it to grade parking lots and sports fields. It was direct reading. A Philadelph...
Construction Surveying and Layout, Wesley Crawford at/span> Lots of how to, if you are new to construction work.
@peter-lothian I am shocked, shocked I say. Sorry for the sarcasm Peter. I would hope Board inaction would not allow an application to lapse. If yo...
@jph 70% of 50 is 35, 70% of 40 is 28. I now have 2 hours to correctly answer 28 questions not 2 hours to answer 35 questions correctly. You have al...
@jph From reading the Board's minutes there was a concern not enough people were passing the MA state specific exam. The passing rate was from 30% to...