AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jmcnicholspls
jmcnicholspls
@jmcnicholspls
Free
Joined: November 4, 2010 5:38 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 3:23 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 71
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 423
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

I drove Route 95 from Boston to Gainesville, well Jacksonville at the beginning of February. ?ÿNo surprise the highest prices were at the interstate s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Your Survey Map

@holy-cow?ÿ In Massachusetts I can record a plan referenced in a recorded deed or instrument using Chapter 36 Section 13B. No matter if the preparer ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

@dave-o The COE dose not care about browsers.?ÿ I have used firefox for years and have had no issues downloading COE, NGS, etc documents.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

GPS for Land Surveyors 3rd Edition, Jan Van Sickle Basic GIS Coordinates 3rd Edition, Jan Van Sickle Geodesy for Geomatics and GIS Professionals, by...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Clark 8th, Chapter 4, Land Surveying

Funny I just expressed a similar sentiment on Robillard the other day.?ÿ I could not agree more.?ÿ I have not wasted my time with him in twenty years....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Good Control For Large Building Layout

As to a standard of care, it is a question of not being negligent.?ÿ?ÿDid your equipment, methods, and procedures fit the work at hand??ÿ I can do the...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Two way radio or walkie recommendations

@dmyhill Sorry this will not be of help.?ÿ I used a radio shop that was also did the frequency coordination.?ÿ So they did the programming of the radi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Nonfeasance

@holy-cow No surprise there.?ÿ Most politicians have no clue about the job they are elected to.?ÿ It is all about establishing a base to run their pol...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Case law as references on face of ROS

@warrenward?ÿ The difference is that an attorney can advocate for their client.?ÿ They will present only that information or material that will benef...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

@jitterboogie?ÿ hope you now enjoy the full drive-in experience.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

@james-fleming?ÿ documentary or flashback?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

@james-fleming?ÿ It's the shagging wagon.?ÿ Went to high school in the 70's and drove a dodge polara station wagon, next best thing at the drive-in....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

My former office the T250 and E250 had the same storage.?ÿ Full partition with door behind the seats.?ÿ On the partition was first aid, aed, fire exti...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Deeding Property to yourself

Will this conveyance allow for any kind of of regulatory freeze??ÿ In MA filing certain plans allows for a zoning freeze for a number of years.?ÿ Or s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: dirt guys

@jitterboogie?ÿ Not to be political, I was behind a septic pumper last week.?ÿ He had lettered "This truck is full of political promises".?ÿ Most pum...

5 years ago
Page 3 / 4