AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: What's with ALTA Standards...

> After all, the very point of the Standards is to have a single source for a uniform type of product that meets the needs of the industry. It was ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: If you own silver...

> That is not necessarily a rumor as i've read that some months back where zero hedge showed JP short on the London (?) exchange.I didn't mean that...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions for the PLSSers

James> You can do better than kent.> > try it.Not until I can walk the rice paper path without leaving a trace.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Question #2...

OK I will say it...> the question thing comes across as pompous and annoying like we are a bunch of little kids sitting at the feet of the master.&...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: If you own silver...

I posted too soon, looks like the CME raised the silver margins twice this evening (effective May 5 and May 8). Pretty soon you're going to have to de...

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: What's with ALTA Standards...

> being copyrighted? Does that mean I can't copy the material as part of a handout?> > JBSI don't know, what's the policy on reproducing bui...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I wonder what a Pakistani deed/cadastral system is like?

Obviously the real estate bubble is still going strong in Pakistan.I keep hearing it called a "million dollar compound" but seriously, odd shaped parc...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: If you own silver...

Something funky is going on with silver: 1.) I'd be concerned holding paper silver that the main silver ETF (SLV) is partially owned by JP Morgan at ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2009 BLM Manual

Because the first six hours is a national exam.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Speaking of old gear...

> What's that red & white gizmo tied to the thingy in the leather pouch used for?...1st photo. :-)It serves the same purpose as all surveying g...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So, what do I do now?

Cal statutes are pretty clear...azcailtx pls> Isn't ignoring the fact that someone is continuously (not to mention blatantly) violating a statute c...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So, what do I do now?

Cal statutes are pretty clear...azcailtx plsThe California statutes may be clear, but so is the English language (ok, it's a little muddled on the mat...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring ring

> no, they are free. can we come over today? we should be able to have a plat ready before the end of the day for you.Heck, I hear that if you ge...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: No Exhibit A but money was paid

JB> What was that deed clause called?Being Clause.The courts (at least in Maryland) generally hold that it is there to assist in tracking the chain...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors with Forestry degrees

Grant> My associate and friend, followed the same path, associate degree from Penn State University and with a short stint in forestry work. Got a ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can not believe the fall in US $

Part of that is the rise in the Aussie against all other currencies. The international carry trade in foreign currencies has allowed them to evolve a ...

15 years ago
Page 268 / 287