AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Reflectorless autolock for robot

> ...and apparently best with Leica robots for some reason.They're both Teutonic 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Reflectorless autolock for robot

> Sorry I spelled it wrong. Rothbucher. They are reflectorless targets (reflectors but not prisms) They are sold by Berntsen.I might be wrong her...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: US censorshiop is a a bloody joke!!!!

Based on picture No. 1, unless additional evidence pops up, I'm going to go with the impaired Facebook operator theory.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: It's cheap...

Fleet management GPS

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Distances vs Measurements

How can you even call it "Measured"?As defined in Ghilani & Wolf's Adjustment Computations what you're describing is an indirect measurement as op...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't Forget Exhibit "A" !

Feudal Estates> What the author clearly intended by that was that none of the feudal estates that existed in the Northern European countries from w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How is it done in your State?

>In the "Know Your Surveyors" thread below I learned that Maryland has little need for cities to be formed. Apparently, the counties handle the vi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Knowing your surveyors

> Can you name all of the counties in your state that> were named after land surveyors?Yep, all one of them.The majority of the county names are...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Table A, Item 19

> I would look here first. If there are none shown I would list this as the appropriate authority. > > National Wetlands MappingYIKES - I'd ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA question ... new descriptions TTT

Wattles>On the one hand we are to eschew the magic, divine numbers of the record description and put the corners and lines where the original monum...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring Ring

Solly about your bad ruck.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: since there isn't a hocus pocus category...

"When you develop your opinions on the basis of weak evidence, you will have difficulty interpreting subsequent information that contradicts these opi...

15 years ago
Reply
Page 269 / 287