AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: I dropped a job

I dropped a job - Bill> I wonder who they are getting to survey the new house in now?Probably these guysIF YOU ARE BUILDING A WALL, THE CITY INSPE...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Connections: 1824 to 2011

If the record is faulty, Jeff> Breysacher, you dippy idiot! All DNA is allodial in the United States! All DNA? I was under the impression that male...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Site Plan

Disabled Parking Specifications in Detail

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland survey ad on Craigslist

Duane> Hmm, pay a person 50 bucks to dig up irons indicated on a plat, or pay a surveyor 300 bucks to set another iron .04 away from the buried one...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: People with authority problems

> "The term Survey Crew does not contain an I"> > ;-)But it does contain "Scurvy"

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying and Legal Fees of Early Texas

> Kent, one question for you regarding your writing style. You happened to do something in your text that i find annoying in anyone's writing; "....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland survey ad on Craigslist

Devil's Advocate> Just playing devil's advocate here.A halfhearted attempt at best.How about we encourage this guy. Let's say he's performing this...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: green back's future....

> careful, you know what Amerika does to people that threaten to ignore our Dollar!Triples the monetary base while simultaneously providing zero ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love this

I'm spoiled> Nice looking office James! I wish I could always keep my desk that clean. Hopefully when the economy improves, you'll be able to pla...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love this

I'm spoiledIn the county I do most of my work in all I need is an address (if the caller doesn't know his/her address, I tend to shy away from the job...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Terra lustrans placet.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

15 years ago
Page 267 / 287