AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: I Can Measure Better Than You Can!

OTOH - I sent out an ALTA yesterday on a parking lot with no improvements other than a guard house. It's a little over an acre and the land is apprais...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D, how to find area in acres

> My Civil 3d was set up by someone who understood Civil 3D.This.My experience after working with C3D for the last 18 months is that, in general, t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Required?

I'm no lawyer but the local interpretation I've seen is....The laws and regulations regarding requirements for subdivision derive their authority from...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Optical Plummet

If you can find a dealer that speaks English (there are some in the UK), you can buy new

13 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 390
Reply
RE: What books are a must read for land surveyors?

> What I have learned to do, and advise others to do, is not take everything as gospel.... With the possible exception of Nate's suggestion 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What books are a must read for land surveyors?

Hijack - Robert and FlemingNietzsche Family Circus

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What books are a must read for land surveyors?

Amongst books recently published, I'm a big fan of these two (they are kind of east / northeast centric though):Forensic Procedures for Boundary and T...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What books are a must read for land surveyors?

Hijack - GavinIn my best Crocodile Dundee voice: That's not a reading list, THIS is a reading list.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Question - If you were out Surveying

3. According to a study by the Mayo Clinic, I'd wait about 53 hours then run for public office.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Job opening in Colorado

"In the United States a man builds a house in which to spend his old age, and he sells it before the roof is on; he plants a garden and lets it just a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Job opening in Colorado

Nope that's not it. I don't think I've seen a resume from someone out of work in 18 months. We're pretty much back to what economists used to conside...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Job opening in Colorado

Does anyone actually pay attention to the job requirements when they send their resume in for an advertised position. Doesn't matter what I advertise ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Very Interesting Client

> .....an area approximately in what we might think of as CzechoslaviaWell, we might have thought of it as Czechoslovakia 20 years ago. 😉 In othe...

13 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: A survey at settlement would cost on average $275 to $450.

Got to love a 'professional services firm' who's website is blocked by my IT department's security software

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Office Survey Position with The City of Redding CA

>Northern California is a pretty nice place to be.Redding has always been on my 'short list' of places I would relocate to.

13 years ago
Page 190 / 287