AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Keeping Clients

Recent email exchange Contractor:Thanks for your time on the phone today.Please consider the attached proposal approved. The projector coordinator [re...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: For Information Purposes Only

I saw a plat once that was prepared for "disinformation purposes only".The owner couldn't subdivide the way he wanted because of zoning regulations re...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Salary

> Move to southwest PA and you could double those :)Yeah, but then the OP would have to live in southwest PA rather than on the lake.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Salary

The same as a PE with similar experience in the same market.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument found

That is some serious frost heave

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What can I do with RTK? - I am not a surveyor

> The only thing stumpy is responsible for is that he has the expertise to stake a straight lineHmm...Stake a straight line with RTKPaging Mr. McMi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism constant question

> Someone posted in the Leica world zero=-34.4mm Foreigners 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics, please.

Unfortunately all the testing, education, and ethical standards we can think up can't mitigate the fact that, occasionally, the state licenses a socio...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Rough Layout cost

"Wherever somebody's struggling to be freeLook in their eyes Mom you'll see me."-The Ghost Of Tom Joad"Wherever somebody's not quoting fixed feeThey'l...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a "Standard ALTA Survey"

>...when they say they need a standard ALTA, what they are really saying ios "I need as cheap a survey I can get my hands on".I have something just...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a "Standard ALTA Survey"

>Such as, do you really need contours and topography? Maybe if future development is in the works, but not so if it's just a re-fi.FWIW - I hate p...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a "Standard ALTA Survey"

Standard: something established by authority, custom, or general consent as a model or exampleA "standard" ALTA survey is not a survey with no Table A...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Cattle Guard vs. Stock Gap

Stock GapA break between prices on a chart that occurs when the price of a stock makes a sharp move up or down with no trading occurring in between. G...

13 years ago
Page 189 / 287