AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Survey Measurements GPS and Total Station

John Hamilton, post: 412226, member: 640 wrote: No way would the height be off by 30 m. I think he is referring to using ortho heights instead of elli...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stapler

ppm, post: 412122, member: 6808 wrote: How can that be a stapler. It is clearly labeled as a SURVEYOR.Just don't use the one that's labeled EXPERT MEA...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stapler

Freaking hipsters with all your high tech toys

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 698
Reply
RE: Mushroom Monument

Kris Morgan, post: 411753, member: 29 wrote: Champion Paper Company made us set monuments that look very much like that. They were 1/2" or 5/8" shaft...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics is Hard

The thirteenth amendment abolished slavery...since that point firms can no longer own clients.Maybe it's because I've worked at large firms, in a larg...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stopping Carlson from opening a Drawing1 file?

flyin solo, post: 410982, member: 8089 wrote: (btw- iowans can stop this from happening by supporting their local maid-rite location. don't ask me why...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Email Chains

Roadhand, post: 410926, member: 61 wrote: Jeebus, your replies make you sound like a Prickly pear. I bet you are getting crickets because he is tired ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Different State License Difficulties.

SPMPLS, post: 410768, member: 11785 wrote: It was obviously from their attempts to respond that they were not qualified to even be in the room.Delawa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: University Certification

Exactly...I hate to say it because their egos are so big already, but I think Texas is the perfect model for the other states. Along with the way the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: University Certification

Brian McEachern, post: 410739, member: 9299 wrote: I am curious as to all of your professional opinions on an employee with a university certificate, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon forms task force to focus on educating UAS owners the regulated photogrammetry profession.

Jp7191, post: 410671, member: 1617 wrote: Not much hope though. Remember machine control, GIS..... Sorry for being a downer, Jp

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station Calibration/Adjustment

I have my total stations calibrated by factory service facilities yearly and include the calibration information/certificates in all my monitoring pro...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Different State License Difficulties.

reido99, post: 410552, member: 1068 wrote: PS - Are you actually from Erie or the "suburbs"? My wife grew up in Fairview. I actually live in the cit...

10 years ago
Page 112 / 287