Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Joe the Surveyor, post: 413306, member: 118 wrote: Sometimes, I have no idea what PLSS guys are talking about.It's all in the lingoSouthwest 1/4 of th...
Holy Cow, post: 413279, member: 50 wrote: Now, now, fellows. We engineers are great people. Please note how the European engineers have a slightly d...
Brian Allen, post: 413268, member: 1333 wrote: Boundary surveying is NOT a measurement problem, it is an evidentiary problem.Nice...but it can be the ...
flyin solo, post: 413131, member: 8089 wrote: similar thought i've had: i've gotten to the point where there is an inverse relationship between someb...
I know Lucas is down on the whole "expert measurer" thing; but I'd really like to see some sort of data to back up these "50% of surveyors don't know ...
Mark Mayer, post: 412950, member: 424 wrote: So now what? I've told the client about this. She is only concerned about the location of a fence to be p...
Robert Hill, post: 413067, member: 378 wrote: Lastly, lender/title company would shut it down until remediedIt's been over a decade since I've done an...
Hack, post: 413065, member: 708 wrote: Flat like a pancake
Hack, post: 413056, member: 708 wrote: If there were 50 year old improvements we aren't having the same discussion.This.The other argument for the pip...
Hack, post: 413048, member: 708 wrote: Dave I'm not rejecting simply because they are not called for. I am rejecting because I can reproduce the origi...
Dave Karoly, post: 413036, member: 94 wrote: Distinguished by Senez v. Collins, 957 A. 2d 1057 - Md: Court of Special Appeals 2008 on other grounds ha...
Mark Mayer, post: 412955, member: 424 wrote: You have a current vesting deed which agrees with found monumentation. If I were presented with this surv...
I spend every Sunday morning in a W.A.S.P. nest; the best way to empty the nest is to wait until coffee hour and they leave on their own
In the 1950's and 1960's, computers were starting to become the surveyor's tool to replace what had either been laborious hand computations using loga...
Brad Ott, post: 412631, member: 197 wrote: Does anybody here have any experience or thoughts about themI must be getting old, because this is what cam...
Robert Hill, post: 412537, member: 378 wrote: I think [USER=60]@Peter Ehlert[/USER] is a collector.He's going to want to jump on that.I'll drive them ...