AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Indiana County non licensed Surveyor

Robert Hill, post: 410370, member: 378 wrote: Yes, it seems that anyone with the money and/or celebrity status can grow up and become county surveyor....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I am writing a description:

Paul in PA, post: 410044, member: 236 wrote: WHY?Much like Jonathan Swift really didn't advocate for eating Irish children; I suspect Mr. Karoly has n...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is a CFedS in a colonial survey state?

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 408490, member: 91 wrote: I would venture to say that there may be some that took the course to make them a better surveyor.I w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Different State License Difficulties.

MD: hard for an out of state surveyor to qualify because you need four classes in hydrology, storm water management, etc. or two years of verifiable d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking into UAS

FWIW - I had 80 acres flow last year in PG county, half of it developed and half wooded stream bottom. A large aerial mapping firm has flow the wood...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: EC for Condo

Con - Together with.Dominium - Right of ownership.The owner of a condominium unit has full title to their unit and an undivided interest in the common...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Out of state surveyor

reido99, post: 408755, member: 1068 wrote: Just wondering what fellow surveyors think about this.There is a gentleman that is licensed in another stat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can any one identify this box housed brass beauty please as the pic was forwarded to me to ID

FL/GA PLS., post: 409745, member: 379 wrote: Been going to all those DC pre-inaugural parties with free booze, haven't we? ;)I wish...it's a clusterf%...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can any one identify this box housed brass beauty please as the pic was forwarded to me to ID

Robert Hill, post: 409673, member: 378 wrote: Since it was brass, I wondered if it had some nautical application but nothing comes to mind.It's obviou...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES 2016 Pass Rates

Spotteddotdog, post: 409349, member: 9158 wrote: This will be because of people wanting to take the test just to "see" how it will be and that the tes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Average Work Day

FWIW - When I was in my mid 40's I used to work the hours that Mark & Jimmy described (and had an annual compensation package well in excess of $1...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Average Work Day

Travis Caldwell, post: 409338, member: 12234 wrote: Not getting into money, I know that's sensitive although I think needs to be better addressed as s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES 2016 Pass Rates

Dave Karoly, post: 409272, member: 94 wrote: Since we are headed back to the 19th century

10 years ago
Page 113 / 287