Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
[MEDIA=youtube]OnZQF-3UHag[/MEDIA]
Go through the proceedings, year by year, on the FIG websiteFor example in 2016 you'll find thisAnd diving in further you'll find stuff like this:it's...
Jim in AZ, post: 415130, member: 249 wrote: "... it's a fact that the right-of-way markers were installed as a part of the road construction contract....
It seems like a lot of the state specific exams, which were designed to be the last two hours of the PS exam day are up in the air now that the twice ...
Here's how I do it...Being part of "blah, blah, blah"; also being all of proposed Lot 3 in a subdivision named "Hypothetical Estates" currently under ...
Robert Hill, post: 414485, member: 378 wrote: Someone should come up with surveyor term for that situationLike the military expression Friendly Fire o...
Peter Ehlert, post: 413986, member: 60 wrote: By the way....never, as a professional, work for free. Never.Absolutes are odious.
John Hamilton, post: 413840, member: 640 wrote: I went on a tour of the Trimble (used to be Geodimeter) factory in Stockholm a few years ago. Of cours...
Dishonest elites. Mar-a-Lago is center of our great nation. So sad!!!#fakegeography
aliquot, post: 413717, member: 2486 wrote: Yes, I think the efforts to seperatly title and location are ill concieved. They can be inextricably intwin...
Dave Karoly, post: 413704, member: 94 wrote: That raises the question of what exactly is record title. It helps to understand that traditionally title...
imaudigger, post: 413490, member: 7286 wrote: I realize there are many things that could cause settlement...I was wondering what specifically triggere...
RPLS#, post: 413344, member: 12280 wrote: alright alright, doing more research.I read a book once that followed the design and construction of a golf ...
Research back to the conveyance where the line in question was originally created. Lose money. It's much cheaper than losing your reputation. Add a ...