AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:42 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

A lot of Caribbean immigrants in the neighborhood, that might pose a goat replacement problem

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Robert Hill, post: 416394, member: 378 wrote: You need a few of these...HR says I can't call them "brush apes" anymore; cad-monkey and gun-monkey a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Continuing Education...

Tommy Young, post: 416363, member: 703 wrote: Apparently this Arthur Nudge character is some sort of sock puppet, because no one by that name has a li...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Carsandcigars, post: 416357, member: 12534 wrote: Is that the Anacostia Bike Trail Project? I worked on the section just to the north about 9 years ag...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Mark Mayer, post: 416329, member: 424 wrote: 6 weeks to delivery is already an aggressive schedule for a job like this. 3 miles with cross sections ev...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

foggyidea, post: 416314, member: 155 wrote: I'll do it in 3 weeks!I've been in there for years on various projects (it's an old RR right of way that I...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Continuing Education...

Arthur Nudge, post: 416309, member: 12531 wrote: Well, I feel better knowing that. Enjoy your retirement while wearing your tin foil hat and keeping ...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 32
Views: 703
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets???

What those guys said...I've used targets that size for both mobile lidar and low level helicopter photogrammetry.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

linebender, post: 415723, member: 449 wrote: I really like the member to ignore feature on this site. It keeps some of these long threads more relevan...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Security of Robot or GPS Base Station?

Mark Mayer, post: 415429, member: 424 wrote: I'd fear forgetting and driving away with the receiver tied to the truck. I don't like to lean the shovel...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A case of the Mondays.

voidintheabyss, post: 415366, member: 11972 wrote: Is it a "if I don't hear about any problems from my chiefs, I assume everything is good" sort of d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A case of the Mondays.

voidintheabyss, post: 415364, member: 11972 wrote: Depending on the brand of the hammer, I could give any sack a run for its money.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The unhinged

Holy Cow, post: 415308, member: 50 wrote: followed me all over while loudly detailing my ancestryWas he making fun of your daddy?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A case of the Mondays.

voidintheabyss, post: 415242, member: 11972 wrote: My PC also tells me that my boss never asks about me. I also never talk to my boss because he is al...

10 years ago
Page 109 / 287