AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Greg Boeh
Greg Boeh
@greg-boeh
Free
Joined: July 16, 2010 2:59 pm
Topics: 21 / Replies: 54
Reply
RE: HP41cx and books for sale

I didn't mentioned originally but would like to sell the books as a lot if possible. If no takers then will consider selling them separately. I will c...

10 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 567
Reply
RE: When you first went surveying

August, 19723 months out of High SchoolBLM sent me to Cave Junction, OR - to date the toughest area for surveying I have ever worked.Gurley 1' Transit...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you charge?

It would be interesting to pose the same scenario to a group of plumbers, electricians, doctors or lawyers. I bet there wouldn't be any of them sugges...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 492
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 483
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 700
Reply
RE: Sunday Afternoon - Ring, RIng

Not a whole lot you can say. Offer what support you can and prayers.Our technician (been with the company almost 40 years) went in for a "routine" sur...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field books ... why?

Always have, always will. End of story.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Arizona Boundary Surveys - LOWEST PRICE in AZ

That's interesting. I clicked on your link and noticed they have a picture of one of our crews from several years ago. I think they must have pulled i...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Davis Bacon Wages

ThanksWe found what we needed.Thanks

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1052
Reply
RE: Nikon Batteries

I remember seeing a picture of your handy work but I am not that talented. I will just give Batteries Plus a shot.Thanks all.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1162
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 518
Reply
RE: Lowballers

I have enough...gray hair. I just don't worry about it anymore because there is nothing I can do about what some other surveyors charge. I may not und...

14 years ago
Page 1 / 4