AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Greg Boeh
Greg Boeh
@greg-boeh
Free
Joined: July 16, 2010 2:59 pm
Topics: 21 / Replies: 54
Reply
RE: ALTA - Update

I agreewith charging for the value of the update to the client.I would like to know from those who have done it what is you percentage of success in c...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Arizona

Just about any given day.I have lived in WA/OR all my life and find that September/October are my favorite months. Generally not a lot of rain, cool n...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 1096
Reply
RE: town For Sale> Fenced in!

town SOLD> Fenced in!BUFORD, Wyo. (AP) - A town advertised as the smallest in the United States has sold at auction for $900,000.Buford, Wyo., is l...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: town For Sale> Fenced in!

I don't know but I'd do it for $599.99 and that includes travel costs from WA.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 8" Spike Nails for control

We generally use 1/2" rebar and have plastic caps marked "TRAV" and my license number on them. The same caps also fit perfectly on the head of 60d nai...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: When I first started surveying...

1972 - 18 yoLooking back over my career my first day surveying is still the most vivid. I was 3 months out of High School, city boy (Portland, OR), ne...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

br>Not necessarily my favorite but the first "EDM" I used back in 1972-73. I'm not sure I would have the strength today to lug that thing up a hill.

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 713
Page 2 / 4