AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Glenn Borkenhagen
Glenn Borkenhagen
@glenn-borkenhagen
Member Sustainer
Joined: December 4, 2010 4:28 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 27 / Replies: 394
Reply
RE: Trimble TSC2 WiFi

A LONNNNNNNGGGG time ago I prepared and posted to the website of my then-business a "RTK over Internet series" and the last document in that set seems...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Nerd

I was there nine years and four days ago. GB

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What people do when...

The attached PDF is an article that appeared in this morning's Billings (Montana) Gazette. This article features an analysis showing what a big issue...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Any opinions on Nikon AE-7 auto level?

@kjypls?ÿ Reply sent, thanks!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Montana Legend Died

Lou had a good long run.?ÿ Always enjoyed seeing him at conferences, etc. GB

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Any opinions on Nikon AE-7 auto level?

@jph?ÿ That is what I thought as well, but was proven wrong by the Topcon AT-G2. I set up the first four-telescope collimator (instrument testing st...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Any opinions on Nikon AE-7 auto level?

What would you consider "an affordable price" for a Wild/Leica NA2? I have a "spare" Leica NA2 in excellent condition that needs a new home.?ÿ Feel ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mount for top of survey pole

These are leftovers from some we had fabricated a couple of decades ago, must have been for the external antenna used with a Trimble GeoExplorer. The...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to add a custom viewport scale (Carlson w/ IntelliCAD)

From the command line, enter SCALELISTEDIT, you should get which has an Add button. This was with Carlson 2021 with IntelliCAD 10.0. GB

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Locking viewports with a different ltscale

@goodgps?ÿ What version of IntelliCAD are you using? Later versions have a MSLTSCALE variable, if yours has that variable follow the instructions pro...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700/5800 Troubleshooting

Since I probably sold that equipment to NRCS back in the day, I will be glad to help you get it up and going again, if possible.?ÿ Is there another s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth County Lines

@jim-frame?ÿ "not sure why some installations consider it insecure." Likely because that link is to an address starting with http:// instead of the r...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Radio

@john-putnam Things may have changed during the past decade, but when I was a Trimble dealer it was easy to generate a frequency file for a customer's...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: lithium

Like bill93 and Richard Imrie suggested above, lithium-ion batteries require specific charging parameters. I did a bit of web searching and found the...

5 years ago
Page 3 / 22