AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Glenn Borkenhagen
Glenn Borkenhagen
@glenn-borkenhagen
Member Sustainer
Joined: December 4, 2010 4:28 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 27 / Replies: 394
Reply
RE: NATREF Sample datasets

@mightymoe By my calculations the 2026.6928 would be 10 September 26 at around 9 pm UTC or 3 pm MDT. I am not sure of the conventions they are us...

2 weeks ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 557
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website

@bobwesterman Thanks for the suggestion, but no luck. Tried "David+Powell" without quotes and got the same 2,059 hits. Tried "David +Powell", a...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website

Maybe I am too stoopid to use the new site, please explain what I am doing wrong. I am trying to see if any patents were issued to a person named Da...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: workflow process for Carlson/w intellicad to bring in dem data from USGS TO PROCESS CONTOURS

I looked at my earlier notes on this process, found that I used QGIS (an open-source GIS program that I highly recommend) to clip the DEM file to the ...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Older working equipment.

@pfirmst Learned a new word - thanks! GB

9 months ago
Reply
RE: HP 3800A Distance Meter Operating Manual

If anyone reading this is in need of the attenuator cap used with the old Hewlett Packard units, I have two here looking for homes. Both are the bla...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Encroachment

Could she have been referring to the CadNSDI information?? Standardized PLSS Data Set (PLSS CadNSDI) Users Reference Materials Which sez in part -...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: ArcGIS Pro - Connecting to Tile Server

For future reference, I found the link provided by @ozzy84 by the following clicks - then and here it is! Works in QGIS at least. GB

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

@jamsden 00 is the return-signal level -12 is the atmospheric-correction factor in ppm -17 is the offset-compensation factor in mm Plus (+) i...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia SDR33 support for Nikon DTM-430

If the OP is still reading this post, a long time ago I wrote up the attached instructions for connecting a Trimble data collector to a Nikon DTM-A-se...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimtalk 450s - Modifying and uploading frequency list

Hello Tom - When I became a Trimble dealer in 1996 the TrimTalk 900 (affectionately known as the TrimWhisper 900 due to limited range) was rapidly fal...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2024 - some keys not working

Hello Jon - I also updated to Carlson Survey (and Civil) 2024 with IntelliCAD 11 just this past week. All my function keys work as before (Carlson 202...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Base/Rover - what's being transmitted?

MM sez: "What’s the point of thinking it’s RTK when the position has to be found after downloading the receiver files and processing them?" Take a lo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Base/Rover - what's being transmitted?

Mr. Moe said - "A base/rover can operate without a DC, simply collect at the Rover and later post process the data." The same base/rover can also oper...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimtalk 450s - Modifying and uploading frequency list

The Trimmark 3 is a completely different product. Please send me a private message describing what you need and I will see what we can do. GB

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Help generating contours from lidar data

Since Version 3.32 (June 2023??) QGIS (an open-source and free GIS program) has had native LiDAR tools that seem to be working well. The basic workflo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Dale Beeks

I met Dale at some surveying conference in years / decades past, maybe one of the multi-state get-togethers. In June 2019 I visited our family farm so...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 22