Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
40,000 POINTS - CONSTRUCTION STAKING $?>Kent Hitthe Nail on the head though.... why shoot these all in? Tape and transit 🙂
Have to know approximate area and distance between points.And, what about computer time preparing staking plans?Assume ten acres (?) (roughly 11 SF gr...
The things that you find while out surveying, besides, I was talking about PVC not milk crates! LOL
Great discussion paden..thanks for the pics!'A Colonial Surveyor'
Think PVC mounted to wood braces. 10" handles the tripods, and the 6" for staffs.That's just regular strapping holding it together. (1"x3")
Research Procedures>Holy Smokes Holy CowThat's a lot of work! Do you have to do that for each and every project? And what's the purpose of check...
One of those cases where holding the monuments causes the math to change. I hate non-tangent curves, but hey, it happens...I would consider your dif...
thank gawd your partner caught the gps unit! JK, falling is one of my biggest concerns. I rarely do fall but SWMBO seems to do it with more frequen...
Not to take issue with Kent's analysis but I think it is related, also, to the amont of time one spends on survey, in the field.used to be that one re...
Contact Info?>From the websiteGmap4
All the statute appears to state that "if the land surveyor knows....", but can the attorney use the old description and fall within the law in Ohio?
20-26 YEARS OLD SURVEY>Retired69Nah, I am not saying that it's a current survey at all. In my state new descriptions are not required, unless yo...
What's wrong with the old description? Around these parts the descriptions may be several hundred years old. "Bounded on the north by Seth Nicker...
Gmap4>You've got to be kidding me Property Line MapsFind property lines and find property cornersIs the page headline, and you're not establishing ...
This can't really be legal can it?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"ExpressMap®ExpressMap® is an innovative and cost-effec...