AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: LS Degree based on experience, Ted Madson?

Thanks Everyone, BUT>I appreciate everyone's comments (except that loudmouth yuppie from Chatham , splediuuuus LOL)I was just curious about this ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: LS Degree based on experience, Ted Madson?

Thanks for the advice rambleon, but I'm just trying to find out some information...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: LS Degree based on experience, Ted Madson?

$'s, and location rambleon..... I have 4 years of college, no degree, and 30 years experience as a PLS in four states.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 2396
Reply
RE: carlson 2008 survey layers question

I can change colors, turn on, off, freeze, and lock, but that's it. I cannot change the line type (in the Layer Properties Manager) or the line weigh...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing

Joe GliddenI guess I can't do it since I've NEVER used Topcon equipment, Wild/ Leica only.... Can you find high quality Topcon equipment? That sound...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1010
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: B & W Survey "Crew" ? Pic!!! ?

I think that the sassy guy with the cocked hat and Pipe near the instrument looks like Ron Howard..

14 years ago
Page 93 / 174