Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers will be hosting a Surveyors Rendezvous at the Boston Common Parkman Bandstand March 1...
Chart for this particular ventNet vs gross
Thank you......although I don't recall asking, or even what the question is/was....
50% down and 50% when completed... the heck with the closing...that's not your risk!Leave out the elevations and contours unless you know that there i...
"Intrinsic" belonging to the essential nature or constitution of a thing, per my Merriam Webster.Wouldn't all of them be intrinsically safe then?
Nope, so long as all agree, the plan won't become effective until used in a conveyance. The plan does nothing by itself.
One month, but I had been there 18 years and was the survey dept. head...We do share clients on occasion..
How "past" is the alleged violation and what about counting calendar years?
Well now, what a bunch of malarky! I"m a colonial surveyor (4 states) and CFEds #1499. I took the course and passed the exam on my first seating...