AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Interesting deed

Interesting deed>Slight Thread StealC Billingsley, Olive Branch MS eh? Now that is an interesting name for a town. I'm sure there is a reason...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE with Sokkia GSR2700isx issue

What kind of data collector are you using? I've re-booted the allegro to fix a problem like that. Held the "on" key down until it surrendered...S...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Schooled by a young buck

With the exception of the wooden stakes, everything is screwed down and in tubes or boxes. But if there was an accident a lot of the loose stuff woul...

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1146
Reply
RE: Which Digital files (if any) are legal documents?

A legal document.. what does it mean? Or shall we discuss "legally binding" documents? That's the difference in terminology. What sort of status d...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson

Carlson>cptdentI have reloaded carlson probably 6 times since I've had it, most recent;y last Nov when I switched out computers.I've just learned ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Airport property

instead of being a local pilot?Say, Bob, I know a Bob Nichols in Nashville at Regan Smith, any kin?Don

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Digital files (if any) are legal documents?

"Records kept in the normal course of business" is what you should consider. Shoot, a sketch on a napkin could become a legal document, and probabl...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson

I think that dmyhill has the answer. When it's processed there are functions going on in the background that retain that data. I've just gotten use...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I just did a Ted Dura Dura!

30 plus years and I've never done it. I'm a statistical mess...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson

well duh, of course you save the rw5 file, re-name it and then download and edit it....I rename my rw5 file ####_Original...my point was that I experi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson

I know what you're talking about and it's been the same for me since 2008. I just make sure to delete those line the rw5 file each time I re-process. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Airport property

> Our local airport was originally a training base constructed in 1942. After the war the property was transferred to the county. In the late 50’s ...

13 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Prescriptive easement MA specific

What Thadd said, kind of. I think you need to consider some kind of viable access for your friend, not only for now but in the future. What's going...

13 years ago
Page 87 / 174