AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: I don't know if I should feel good or bad...

I don't know my boats well enough but that sharp rake at the bow is distinctive. It's not an older Sparkman-Stephans is it? I can tell it's an old...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I don't know if I should feel good or bad...

What kind of boat? I had a Sabre 28 for a while

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Photos from the Field

the backwards hat, out of necessity, but the baggy drawers are a direct reflection of pay scales and weight loss from working so darn hard!!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Shopping for new machine, 64 bit vs. 32 bit OS?

Got RAM?>Eldredge ComputerThadd's new 64 bit computer..

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Oldest Man Made Monumented Survey Line?

Oldest Man Made Monumented Survey Line?>Talk about BOGUS!I heard him say it in public at a meeting at the local history museum. Not made up at all...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Oldest Man Made Monumented Survey Line?

Oldest Man Made Monumented Survey Line?>Talk about BOGUS!The Morse Payne project is a bogus attempt to create history where there isn't any. It's...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: surveyors

surveyors>FinalllyFinally some decent survey art work! LOL

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Oldest Man Made Monumented Survey Line?

I would look to Saint Augustine, or Roanoke Island.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: lookin for work

stop looking in SE GA, if you haven't found anything after 15 years it's time to move on....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bends in lines

Say spledeus, I'm going to bet that the original deed called out abutters and didn't state "Straight as the arrow flies" It doesn't infer a straigh...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Death of the Perfect Boundary

Death of the Perfect Boundary>DescriptionI've always felt that the most perfect description is the one that reads "as shown on Survey Plan XXXXX re...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bends in lines

acceptable to what, Thadd? Please explain....This is an issue at the land court regarding rock walls. there have been instances where the ends of ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Schooled by a young buck

Schooled by a young buck>KarolyRoom, board, and love 🙂 He works cheap!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Schooled by a young buck

Schooled by a young buck>KarolyHe carries hubs and spikes for me.And will run stuff between me and SWMBO when she forgets something like a hammer....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting deed

Interesting deed>Slight Thread Stealfound it...WikipediaA small community initially known as Cowpens sprang up in the early 1840s. The name was cha...

13 years ago
Page 86 / 174