AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Oklahoma Statewide Scale Factor

I think it's half of texas's scale factor......texas being so much bigger and better than any other state...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy National Land Surveyors Week!

Thanks for swinging by and visiting!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy National Land Surveyors Week!

GPS Day 2012I haven't heard a word about gps day 2012. I've posted several times in the past year about any sort of event similar to last years but ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 495
Reply
RE: What would you do...

well John, you've started the process correctly. You confronted the "surveyor" and you have touched base with the board of Registration.I'm going to...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2009 BLM Manual

2009 BLM Manual>VHYou didn't purchase it for the MA exam did you?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2009 BLM Manual

I'm not into baseball enough to travel for it. I plan on using a airline voucher to visit the great North west, though. Within the year I think!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2009 BLM Manual

Well, besides using it to strengthen my arms, I will be studying it and finding ways ti implement some of the processes in Colonial lands. Not necess...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 767
Reply
RE: Problem Projects

Problem Projects>Don..Oy! Almost as bad, or maybe even worse this year! (Congrats on the win by the way, it was a hard fought game!)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem Projects

Problem Projects>JoeCT is part of New England, NY isn't!!!!!Jeez, next you'll probably tell me you're a Jets fan, too!!!!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem Projects

Obviously the fumes messed up your head, Yankees? I mean, come on...... We know that you CT folks really love the Red Sox!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA made me feel special

FEMA made me feel special>Holy CowThe "cow" is going for the basket protection, like Moses....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: KY TN State Line (Many Pictures)

As a former PLS in TN (#1408) and KY (#2624) I find this very interesting! Keep it coming Jon!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: International Federation of Surveyors (FIG)

John, Thank you for your dedication to the Profession. I took a look at the home page and couldn't find any information on membership. Does our me...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

Google Earth Model>SledeusNo foolin'!!!!

15 years ago
Page 121 / 174