AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: How big is that hole? (pics)

Hey, that looks like my GPS setup!!! Great Pictures and story! Thanks!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, ring

Ring, ring> A joke sonHaha, you born in MA and I was born in Baltimore, MD. Nah, no help here. Things are a little quiet. Of course cost of l...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, ring

Ring, ring> A joke sonThat was a joke son, a joke I'm saying!If he wanted to cut off 10 acres on one of the legs of the "H" wouldn't he just need o...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, ring

Ring, ring>holycow83 acres, not 10...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme disease looming!!

Don...> Joeyou'd know if you had it Joe! like the flu but worse, within about two weeks of the bite...joints ache, headaches, stomach the works.....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, ring

If he wanted to cut off 10 acres on one of the legs of the "H" wouldn't he just need one line surveyed? Around here that job would run $20K+, and we w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme disease looming!!

Joeonly amongst the yankee's and giant's fans!How many times have you had it Joe? I'm up to 5, so far. 3 with bulls eyes and 2 without visible mark...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Naming Scheme

I group mine by client.such as one engineer is #198, in that folder are sub-folders with incremental numbers. I am now on 198-75 for this one, or 198...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Astro Pier (pics)

Very cool John. where are you located?Don

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RS and a Homestead Feb 2012

I can't get over how busy the CA RS plans are to the eye. is it required to label lines "graphic only", and to list the taxation history? There is...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP Designjet 450c: is it done?

Replacement recommendation?My design jet 500 has been plugging away for the past 7 years with only ink cartridge replacement... I like the roll feed t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Nomenclature Conundrum

Nomenclature Conundrum>come on Jud"show the nearest occupied structure"Have to say that Andy is right on this one. Trying to read between the lin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: In need of advice

I'm of the opinion that the work belongs to the surveyor, not the client. Check your original agreement with client A and see if ownership was retai...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

How could there be an adverse claim against unused land? It's not fenced is it? Or used in any way??

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

Is a warranty deed superior to a quitclaim deed? IOW Does a warranty deed convey better title than a quitclaim?It is supposed to but in our state I ha...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

What would you do?>Oh and ThaddYou can always get access...maybe not for building purposes, but I'd bet you can find access, or have it adjudicated...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

well you could hire a local surveyor to handle this for you :-)Or ask for $16,000.....I figure that's about what your roughly 1/10 interest should run...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Network Rover vs Base/Rover

I'm a base and rover kind of guy. Out here on the sand bar our network is limited, and expensive!I find the base/rover setup gives me much more flex...

15 years ago
Page 120 / 174